Isolate Walls and Ceilings Using the AcoustiClip Soundproof Isolation Clip
AcoustiClip – Isolation Clip
AcoustiChannel – Furring Channel
Isolate Walls and Ceilings with Soundproofing Isolation Clips
AcoustiClip soundproof isolation clip isis used to soundproof walls and ceilings. Increase the isolation of the separating wall or ceiling with the AcoustiClip by de-coupling the existing from the new soundproof structure. In doing so, you will reduce high levels of airborne and impact sounds.
Use a sound isolation clip to increase sound insulation by de-coupling one side of the structure from the other. These isolation clips act as a shock absorber, which will reduce vibration through walls and ceilings.
AcoustiClip Soundproof Isolation Clip Soundproof System
- You will achieve the highest level of noise reduction by incorporating the AcoustiClip into your wall or ceiling soundproofing system
- Create a soundproof room in a room effect that ensures airborne, and vibration sounds are reduced
- Soundproof against noisy neighbours and is used to create studios, home cinemas and other rooms that require a level of noise reduction
- Soundproof solution suitable for use directly on a solid wall, onto a stud frame, timber ceilings and concrete ceilings
- Guaranteed strength due to its dual fixing points
- Building Regulation Part E compliant
- DIY friendly installation
Wall Soundproofing Using the AcoustiClip System
Soundproof Solid Walls
Soundproof Stud Walls
Highly effective wall soundproofing system for party walls and stud walls
Reduce airborne and impact noise levels using an acoustic clip as part of a soundproof system. Using soundproof clips with acoustic insulation, Noisestop 1+ soundproof panels, and mass loaded vinyl-backed plasterboard will reduce vibration sounds and block the sound transfer.
AcoustiClip Stud Wall System
Soundproof Ceilings Using The AcoustiClip System
Soundproof timber and concrete ceilings using AcoustiClips reduce a greater level of airborne and impact sounds.